Re: You have a complete TOD soundtrack?

[ Reply ] [ Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Ben Friend of Indy from 12-220-64-210.client.insightBB.com (12.220.64.210) on Saturday, February 01, 2003 at 6:35pm :

In Reply to: Re: You have a complete TOD soundtrack? posted by JerryKing from n151.oswirus.krakow.pl (217.96.97.147) on Friday, January 31, 2003 at 6:52pm :

: : *cough cough*BOOTLEG!!*cough cough*BOOTLEG!!*cough cough*

: Actually, not at all. It's merely the 31 track JWF version, and currently the only one in existence (I've read of plans to release a proper expanded ToD after 2000, but apparently they focused on the "Trilogy" CD instead, and judging by the response to that CD's pre-release, the complete release of ToD may be scrapped, if it's still even considered at all... :-\) If you don't know the story - as far as I can recall, ToD Complete was compiled by the John Williams Fan site a few years ago, and was made available as a free download for the users of the JWF forum... but was taken down soon afterwards. And that's what it is... though I did make my own cover (the JWF version wasn't particularly dazzling). I *did* read that some people made fake "Japanese" covers for it, copied it in large quantities and then sold it as a "new limited release imported from Japan", but it was originally compiled by JWF and not intended to be sold (In fact, as I was told, those sellers, plus bandwidth issues, were the reason why JWF took it all down quickly)

Dude, I wish I had known about that! Is there a way you can make a link to the music itself or something so we can get to it??? Man!

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail: ( default )
Subject:
URL:
Title:
Optional Image Link ( default )
URL:

This board is powered by the Mr. Fong Device from Cyberarmy.com