Thanks! :) (nm)

[ Reply ] [ Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Goodsport from adsl-216-102-199-185.dsl.snfc21.pacbell.net (216.102.199.185) on Tuesday, March 18, 2003 at 1:18pm :

In Reply to: That GIF image is cool! (nm) posted by Michigan Smith from d53-105-178.try.wideopenwest.com (64.53.178.105) on Tuesday, March 18, 2003 at 7:31am :

: : : Hey! Look at that! I quoted one of them Indiana Jones movies we all like so much! Anyhow, just drink a few dozen liters of coffee, stay up and play the game after you get home. Besides, you'll probably need that fresh air and sunshine; if all I've heard about this game is true, you won't want to leave the house for a few days...
: : : I'm happy to report that I've got a surrogate until Indy arrives for the PS2. Legend of Zelda comes out for the GameCube on March 25th. That's right: Legend of Zelda AND the Feast of the Annunciation on the same day! Woo hoo!
: : : -graml
: : : PS Have fun, Goodsport! We'll be awaiting your report on the games. Both soccer and otherwise.

: : Yeah, you're right! How can I complain with soccer and Indiana Jones gaming on the same day (assuming I can get that coffee ready in time)?

: : I do wish I had a Nintendo GameCube so I could play that new The Legend of Zelda game, but at least I'll have my own surrogate arriving in two days to keep me occupied for a week at least until Indy arrives: Rainbow Six 3: Raven Shield.

: :

: : -G

: : P.S. = Game reports coming. Both soccer and otherwise.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail: ( default )
Subject:
URL:
Title:
Optional Image Link ( default )
URL:

This board is powered by the Mr. Fong Device from Cyberarmy.com