Yep

[ Reply ] [ Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Michaelson from eeespace208.utsi.edu (150.182.24.208) on Tuesday, April 01, 2003 at 5:38pm :

In Reply to: Re: This is a first in my memory posted by Micah [indyfan.com] on Tuesday, April 01, 2003 at 2:04pm :

Though it probably didn't appear here, NIM highjacked the front page and made a great April 1st gag last year, which I though briefly appeared on the front page at Indyfan.com. I made a hard copy of it. Well done too, I thought. Maybe I'm just getting them confused, but I thought it appeared here as well. Regards. Michaelson

: : If I remember correctly, this is the April's Fool Day that Micah didn't do anything on the front page. I'm disappointed. Regards. Michaelson

: I thought I ended that tradition last year. I remember having an idea which involved a bunch of popup ads. I wrote a bunch of rough sketches and slogans on the back of some out-of-date business cards on the plane ride back from my Easter vacation. Because of the timing, the gag would be posted later in the day. I fiddled around a bit in Photoshop to make an ad, but I think I ended up giving up completely. I can't find any evidence of a completed April Fools joke for 4/1/2002. Does anyone remember? Maybe I threw something up that was so lame that I vowed never to do it again. I can't remember...

: --Micah

:

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail: ( default )
Subject:
URL:
Title:
Optional Image Link ( default )
URL:

This board is powered by the Mr. Fong Device from Cyberarmy.com