Re: this thing again

[ Reply ] [ Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Michaelson from eeespace208.utsi.edu (150.182.24.208) on Tuesday, April 01, 2003 at 5:48pm :

In Reply to: this thing again posted by Donovan from mail.bauerpublishing.com (209.178.193.64) on Tuesday, April 01, 2003 at 1:59pm :

Well, for the high rollers, it's correct in intention, as this IS probably the rarest of the Kenner figures, as they were never offered on card, but as a mail in promotion from Kenner in 1981-82. I'm afraid, though, as with all things movie related, as folks grow older, the time has pretty much peaked for Indy related toys, and will only depreciate with value as the years roll along. For the individual who shells out 10 grand, I hope they never plan on recouping their investment. It won't happen. I sold all my collection several years ago, and to date have never seen the prices I got for my collection topped. On the contrary, I've only seen the prices dropping like a rock with each eBay auction. Regards. Michaelson

: Surprisingly this hasn't yet sold, despite this ebayer putting it 'on sale' for $8000 a few months back. In any event, it's back in all its glory for a mere $10000

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail: ( default )
Subject:
URL:
Title:
Optional Image Link ( default )
URL:

This board is powered by the Mr. Fong Device from Cyberarmy.com