Re: Yep

[ Reply ] [ Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Micah [indyfan.com] on Tuesday, April 01, 2003 at 8:41pm :

In Reply to: Yep posted by Michaelson from eeespace208.utsi.edu (150.182.24.208) on Tuesday, April 01, 2003 at 5:38pm :

: Though it probably didn't appear here, NIM highjacked the front page and made a great April 1st gag last year, which I though briefly appeared on the front page at Indyfan.com. I made a hard copy of it. Well done too, I thought. Maybe I'm just getting them confused, but I thought it appeared here as well. Regards.

I went through my mailbox for messages sent on this day last year and found the following excerpt that I wrote privately to someone:

I guess no one missed the April Fool's joke. People on the Forum made their own fun, I guess. I received no complaints that there wasn't a joke. I feel free!

So, it looks like your lamentations are a year late. When an idea came it was fun to fool people, but when it was expected it got to be a pain. Check out the Spoof page for a walk down memory lane.

If you could scan that print out of what you thought was last year's joke I would appreciate a copy.

--Micah

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail: ( default )
Subject:
URL:
Title:
Optional Image Link ( default )
URL:

This board is powered by the Mr. Fong Device from Cyberarmy.com