Actually, it doesn't matter

[ Reply ] [ Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Steppenwolf from ? (208.44.118.161) on Tuesday, April 15, 2003 at 4:16pm :

In Reply to: Explanation to Steppenwolf required (of which I am thankful)... posted by Man With Cool Hat from dhcp065-025-021-184.neo.rr.com (65.25.21.184) on Tuesday, April 15, 2003 at 10:24am :

"blond" is unisex. It works for male and female, but "blonde" is gender specific. I was just ribbing you.
--S

PS: Answer regarding your PS: The band and the novel

: Dear Step:

: Ya know, for as many years (37 and counting) as I have liked "BlondEs", I never realized that leaving out the "E" would refer to the male gender, (shiver). For the record, M w/C.H. does not swing from both sides of the whip!! Not for all of the money in the world!!

: As for the correction and my lack of getting it the first time, my excuse is a matter of time and energy. With taking four graduate level classes and working, most of my brain cells are already spoken for.

: Thanks for the correction!

: M w/C.H.

: P.S. A quick question about your posting name. How did you come up with it? Art you a fan of the band and if so, are they still around? Many good tunes! Brings back memories!

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail: ( default )
Subject:
URL:
Title:
Optional Image Link ( default )
URL:

This board is powered by the Mr. Fong Device from Cyberarmy.com