My intent was to offend you(nm)

[ Reply ] [ Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Fedora from 24-117-29-84.cpe.cableone.net (24.117.29.84) on Monday, April 21, 2003 at 7:50pm :

In Reply to: Talk about shoveling crap posted by Steppenwolf from d207.181.35.20.emcc.cc.ms.us (207.181.35.20) on Monday, April 21, 2003 at 7:49pm :

: : : This is what I got from your lengthy rant up there (The one I refused to debate):

: : : 1. You are proud of being uneducated.
: : : 2. You hate educated people.
: : : 3. You hate anyone of Middle Eastern origins (I'll bet you like to call them names)
: : : 4. You are a bodliy orifice.

: : : I stand by my belief that you are a raging moron who can't be taken seriously, even though you try desperately to make it sound (or read) like you have a friggin' clue what you're talking about. But I'm starting to think you are a dorky 12 year old who's posing as an adult.

: : : --S

: :
: : .... answer the question. What is the motive for not protecting the museums? It ain't rocket science. Your inability to answer a simple question demonstrates who the real idiot is here. As far as the dorky 12 years old. Try a 50 year old Vet who has a degree in Anthropology, owns his own business, and is successful enough to retire this year. Morons don't get this far in life. It is time to take a look at yourself, go back to your Sanitation department day job, and wonder at how dumb folks like me can be so lucky. Fedora

: You just insulted all sanitation workers. I'm sure you offended more than just a few people here.
: --S

Follow Ups:

• Oh! - Steppenwolf 7:56pm 04/21/2003

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail: ( default )
Subject:
URL:
Title:
Optional Image Link ( default )
URL:

This board is powered by the Mr. Fong Device from Cyberarmy.com