Re: Atticus Finch sucks...

[ Reply ] [ Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by James from cpe-024-211-065-155.sc.rr.com (24.211.65.155) on Wednesday, June 04, 2003 at 11:41am :

In Reply to: Re: Atticus Finch sucks... posted by Micah [indyfan.com] on Wednesday, June 04, 2003 at 9:12am :

Indy securing the #2 spot was very impressive- I had no idea he would be allowed to rank that highly. It's also somewhat fitting, considering how he tends to *almost* snag prized artifacts as well. I figured that the top spot would go to a 'safe' choice from a well-loved classic.

Ford did say a few words about how much he admired Atticus Finch's character. As for Indy, he had a great quote that 'Whoever had the idea that Indy should wear a felt hat and leather jacket in the jungle...should be shot." He also commented on one or two other winners, but I can't recall which ones. Lucas said something to the effect that Indy often wins, but just barely. (Fitting, given the #2 ranking.)

Speaking of Lucas' creations, I was a bit surprised that Obi-Wan Kenobi was selected as Vader's counterpart instead of Luke Skywalker.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail: ( default )
Subject:
URL:
Title:
Optional Image Link ( default )
URL:

This board is powered by the Mr. Fong Device from Cyberarmy.com