Nice name

[ Reply ] [ Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Steppenwolf from ? (203.14.169.18) on Saturday, June 28, 2003 at 4:49am :

In Reply to: Re: New poll posted by HellofaSandwich from edtntnt10-port-126.dial.telus.net (161.184.202.126) on Thursday, June 26, 2003 at 2:10am :

It's skarific.
So you've been spending three years with preparing for Indy IV by trying to forget? That's pure genius.

: I don't know about you guys, but I think that I'll be avoiding all Indiana Jones sites for probably a year before Indy IV comes out. I don't want anything to spoil this. I've been preparing for three years - that's how long it's been since I've watched any of the Indy movies (well, maybe I might have watched LC two years ago. I don't remember). You gotta keep things fresh. If you watch action movies more than 100 times and you're still excited by them, then I question your ability to retain information. I'm trying to forget it all so I can be excited again like when I was kid.

: : : Nah, I wouldn't read it. I knew WAY too much about 'Last Crusade,' and they were relatively tight lipped about that one, despite the lack of a widespread internet which will make it all but impossible to avoid Indy IV spoilers. Which raises the question - what will Micha's stance on spoilers be? Any guidelines boss?

: : : Sean

: :
: : If I was ABSOLUTELY SURE that it was the real script, I would check the title, then put it in a small personal safe, then throw away the key and screw up the combination without knowing what it was. Then after the movie came out, I would get a blow torch, open the safe, and put the script on my pedestal, carefully guarded by certain booby traps. :D

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail: ( default )
Subject:
URL:
Title:
Optional Image Link ( default )
URL:

This board is powered by the Mr. Fong Device from Cyberarmy.com