Re: What about a review?

[ Reply ] [ Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Indiana Texas girl from dialup-67.30.49.45.Dial1.Dallas1.Level3.net (67.30.49.45) on Saturday, July 05, 2003 at 6:43pm :

In Reply to: What about a review? posted by Steppenwolf from user-2ivfi2p.dialup.mindspring.com (165.247.200.89) on Friday, July 04, 2003 at 6:15pm :

you can actually go to indygear's forum where I typed a somewhat review.
http://www.indygear.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=4385

or if you can't see the link, here's an annotated version:

Oh if you guys get a chance to see this movie, please take the opportunity. I didn't realize I'd be laughing so hard. The kids that did this showed so much determination. They had the script down, similar camera angles. They didn't have a monkey, so they used a dog and carried it over their shoulders...pretty funny. There was even a shot of the Washington monument at the end. A great time was had by all of us...They left out the German Mechanic scene. I think the movie was about 1 hour & 45 minutes long. Marion's gear wasn't too bad considering they were kids recreating everything. It was funny to watch because the kids started off young and then later were older and bigger. "Indy" even did the scene where he goes under the truck and is drug behind it. The bar scene had real fire in it. The credits were hilarious to read. It's definitely worth it and it's even more fun seeing with Indy enthusiasts who know the original movie well. It was great laughing with fellow Indy fans. I don't think I've laughed so much through a movie.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail: ( default )
Subject:
URL:
Title:
Optional Image Link ( default )
URL:

This board is powered by the Mr. Fong Device from Cyberarmy.com