Not EXACTLY in DisneyLand Tokyo....

[ Reply ] [ Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Jimmie from R246114.ppp.dion.ne.jp (61.198.246.114) on Monday, July 07, 2003 at 1:46am :

In Reply to: Re: Hey from Japan!! posted by Indiana Texas girl from dialup-67.30.33.104.Dial1.Dallas1.Level3.net (67.30.33.104) on Sunday, July 06, 2003 at 6:44pm :

Which was the incredibly stupid mistake I made when my group went....spent a ton of time on the trains - shinkansen from Gifu to Tokyo is crazilly expensive!! - only to get to disneland tokyo, pay our admission, and find out that its in the park next door - Disney Sea....they offered to exchange our tickets, but my group of J friends had no idea what was over there, (its the equivalent of our California Adventure, Im guessing) so they wanted to stay at Disneyland. Only one of the 8 of them had ever been there....my opinion is that its identical to LA`s.....

So, tonight (as originally planned today) I travel to tokyo again for an overnight stay, and while I wait ALL DAY for my plane to leave, I am going to head out to disney sea and play a bit. If there is other cool stuff, I may do those as well, but the purppose is Indy.

Ill pop back in here in a couple of days with a report, and maybe some photos if someone can host them...

I joked about austin as I spent a couple of weeks there three times a few years ago for training for my job.....the company was going to send me to Japan THEN, but the `new training center` was just completed, so I had to go there instead.....After three days of 6th street, and a few photos of the infamous College Tower, there just wasnt anything to do....

I`m keeping my eyes open for a `copy` of the fan film to show up somewhere....hehe...

See ya!

Jimmie

: : Tomorrow I am hitting the indy ride in Disney Sea - finally!! - and

: THERE'S AN INDY RIDE AT THE TOKYO DISNEYLAND?

: : Indiana Texas Girl - I am SO jealous that youve seen that fan film!! But on the same note, Im sorry you had to go to Austin to see it : ) J/K

: IT WAS WELL WORTH IT...BESIDES, THREE HOURS ISN'T TOO BAD AND I GOT TO SEE FRIENDS TO BOOT. WELL WORTH THE TRIP. I JUST HOPE MORE FANS GET TO SEE IT. I THINK AUSTIN MAY BE THE ONLY PLACE PLAYING IT, (OR THE ONLY PLACE I KNOW OF ANYWAY). THEY HAD THE PREMIERE THERE JUST ABOUT 6 WEEKS AGO.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail: ( default )
Subject:
URL:
Title:
Optional Image Link ( default )
URL:

This board is powered by the Mr. Fong Device from Cyberarmy.com