I must be sort of like the first edition Gutenberg!

[ Reply ] [ Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Steppenwolf from user-2ivfla3.dialup.mindspring.com (165.247.213.67) on Wednesday, July 23, 2003 at 11:56pm :

In Reply to: I'd have to dig them out and see posted by Michaelson from eeespace208.utsi.edu (150.182.24.208) on Wednesday, July 23, 2003 at 7:47pm :

I bought my mass-produced copy at the 1995 Star Wars exhibition at SF Center for the Arts in Yerba Buena Gardens. That was the best SW exhibit I've ever seen.

: The first issue I got I had to pre-order, as the book was not in the stores yet, and my copy was the first delivered to the bookstore in the Nashville, TN area. That's how I know it was first printing. If that's indicated inside the book, I really have never noticed. I just wanted a copy, and was afraid if I didn't pre-order, I'd miss the boat, as the SW folks wanted it too, and they sold out PDQ. Regards. Michaelson

: : I can't find any info regarding which printing I have. I see a '94 copyright and it says the book is printed in China. Does yours say anything else?

: :
: : : It has always been a soft cover book. I have two copies in my collection, one from the first printing. Regards. Michaelson

: : :
: : : : I've already got this one in soft cover, just curious of I should look for one to upgrade to hardcover.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail: ( default )
Subject:
URL:
Title:
Optional Image Link ( default )
URL:

This board is powered by the Mr. Fong Device from Cyberarmy.com