What the hell is EU?

[ Reply ] [ Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by James from cae168-220-253.sc.rr.com (24.168.220.253) on Friday, July 25, 2003 at 12:28pm :

In Reply to: Welcom back & my thoughts... posted by Sean from d141-42-30.home.cgocable.net (24.141.42.30) on Thursday, July 24, 2003 at 9:21am :

I was also never a big fan, but I do think they should make them available for the fans- if only for a limited time via the official site. I really don't think there's a market for them at retail, but the fans do deserve the chance to complete their collection- especially those who were promised the 'complete adventures'.

:I don't think we need to know that (par example) the reason Indy knew to switch the sandbag and the idol was because it was in a bar in 1921 Witchita when he met Sigmund Freud that he told him.

This is mainly (aside from the fact that Ford wasn't playing Jones!) the reason I never got into the show. I always thought it was a bit much that Indy had just 'happened' to meet so many major characters from history.

:I kind of regard them in the same light as the EU of Star Wars, which is to say, not much regard at all.

I'm a bit off today, what the hell is the 'EU of Star Wars'?

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail: ( default )
Subject:
URL:
Title:
Optional Image Link ( default )
URL:

This board is powered by the Mr. Fong Device from Cyberarmy.com