"IJ and the Emperor's Tomb" or "TR: The Angel of Darkness"?

[ Reply ] [ Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Goodsport from adsl-216-102-199-185.dsl.snfc21.pacbell.net (216.102.199.185) on Friday, July 25, 2003 at 7:43pm :

I posted this question here earlier, but so far have gotten no reponses. Any info would be appreciated from those here familiar with each game, as I'd like to find out if the latter is worth spending $40 or $50 or however much it costs on (especially with stores' newer, tougher policies on returning games), and renting the game is out of the question as I would be looking to play the PC version (which aren't rented out like console games are).

And yes, I've read the reviews, which these days are only sometimes reliable. So without further ado...

------------------------------------------------

I'm still playing Indiana Jones and the Emperor's Tomb and am having a blast, but I have yet to play the recently-released Tomb Raider: The Angel of Darkness. Has anyone here played it yet, and if so, would you recommend it? What are the similarities and differences between the two games? And considering (from what little I've heard of it) that the latest Lara Croft game involves more stealth than previous Tomb Raider games, should it instead be compared more to Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell?

Thanks!

-G

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail: ( default )
Subject:
URL:
Title:
Optional Image Link ( default )
URL:

This board is powered by the Mr. Fong Device from Cyberarmy.com