Thanks for the help....

[ Reply ] [ Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Goodsport from adsl-216-102-199-185.dsl.snfc21.pacbell.net (216.102.199.185) on Saturday, July 26, 2003 at 4:25am :

In Reply to: Gotcha covered.... posted by Jimmie from ? (4.5.67.200) on Saturday, July 26, 2003 at 1:23am :

: Go here : www.phantasmagoriaonline.com

: Choose GAMES from the menu on the left, then under PS2, read all about it - they are all in Alpha order....

: The guy who reviewed it is Mike, and it's VERY reliable - he's a buddy of mine...we do that site together with another friend of ours named Aaron...

: Have a look around and let me know what you think!!
: Already, besides the other sutff, I have had a chance to talk to Bruce Campbell - albeit accidentaly - as well as a few of the guys from the new BATMAN : DEAD END short that's making the rounds...though those aren't up yet...

: Hope this helps,

: Jimmie

Thanks a million for the review! It was definitely helpful - I most likely will try the game out, and probably won't have to worry about some of the slowdown of the PS2 version as my PC's specs are somewhat higher than the PS2's.

The site as a whole is pretty cool too - with the varying themes covered there (Anime/Horror/Disney/Games/etc.), one wouldn't think that they would all work together... but they all come together quite nicely!

It's cool that you got to talk to Bruce Campbell... what was he like?

And I just saw that Batman: Dead End short yesterday... very nice! What did those guys from the short say?

-G

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail: ( default )
Subject:
URL:
Title:
Optional Image Link ( default )
URL:

This board is powered by the Mr. Fong Device from Cyberarmy.com