Tell Mike to answer you ASAP...

[ Reply ] [ Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Goodsport from adsl-216-102-199-185.dsl.snfc21.pacbell.net (216.102.199.185) on Monday, July 28, 2003 at 10:39am :

In Reply to: Re: Regarding Lara Croft in the games....Something I'll have to ask Mike... posted by Jimmie from ? (4.5.67.200) on Saturday, July 26, 2003 at 7:08pm :

: ...since I don't have a clue...I could never get into those games...they always felt like a cut-rate Indy to me : )

I've played the first two Tomb Raider games and actually enjoyed them, although they did begin to get repetitive after a while. I just never got around to playing the rest of the series.

An intriguing aspect of the latest version, though, is that there appears to be more of a story-driven plot to it where Lara needs to use stealth just as much as she does combat maneuvers and jumps - and apparently her emotions and fears are more evident, which is one thing that Indy has always portrayed that made him seem more believably-human than her previously-emotionless portrayals.

: The Bruce Campbell interview, I realized I forgot to mention, is actually included in my review of BUBBA HO TEP, under the "movies" section....

: Later,

: Jimmie

Dammit, look what you've done... now I have to go out and rent Bubba Ho Tep!

-G

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail: ( default )
Subject:
URL:
Title:
Optional Image Link ( default )
URL:

This board is powered by the Mr. Fong Device from Cyberarmy.com