So what did Mike say about Lara?

[ Reply ] [ Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Goodsport from adsl-216-102-199-185.dsl.snfc21.pacbell.net (216.102.199.185) on Monday, July 28, 2003 at 11:45pm :

In Reply to: Rent BUBBA HO TEP?!?!? posted by Jimmie from ? (4.5.67.200) on Monday, July 28, 2003 at 2:46pm :

: Man, I would love to know WHERE!! I'm buddies with the art director from that one, and even HE is afraid to give me a copy!!

Oh great... first you get me all excited about this movie, then you tell me that it's not even available for rent? Argh!

: That was the first non-dvd review of the site, the only other one being a 28 days later review Mike and Aaron did on a special press preview they wangled themselves into : )

I have yet to see 28 Days Later. Where is the review of that movie, as I couldn't find it among the movie listings at your site?

: I'll be seeing Mike this evening, and ask him about the seeming resurrection of Lara Croft..

I can't wait to find out! It'll be interesting to discover whether she somehow escaped her supposed "death" (if that was indeed the case) or whether the newest game is considered part of a new and different continuity.

-G

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail: ( default )
Subject:
URL:
Title:
Optional Image Link ( default )
URL:

This board is powered by the Mr. Fong Device from Cyberarmy.com