Lara's "death" still remains a mystery...

[ Reply ] [ Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Goodsport from adsl-216-102-199-185.dsl.snfc21.pacbell.net (216.102.199.185) on Wednesday, July 30, 2003 at 2:13pm :

In Reply to: AAAAnnnd the 28 days later link : ) posted by Jimmie from ? (4.5.67.200) on Wednesday, July 30, 2003 at 1:03am :

: For what it's worth : )
: Here's what he wrote back...

: "Why is Lara alive? Beats the hell out of me. She references what happened in Egypt to Von Croy, the man who left her for dead at the end of Last Revelation, but then was trying to dig her out of the rubble at the start of Chronicles. Chronicles I never finished because there was a bug in the game that kept me from doing so, so if there was a resolution to Lara's "being dead" at the end of that, I have no clue. Angel of Darkness however is the first of three parts. So far, no reference to what happened really, but maybe later in this game, or another."

Once again, thanks for the info. I'm certainly hoping that there was a resolution to Lara's "being dead" at the end of Chronicles, although I vaguely heard somewhere that Angel of Darkness was a brand-new continuity (though it would be a shame if that were the case).

In any case, I'd better finish Emperor's Tomb before taking on Angel of Darkness.

-G

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail: ( default )
Subject:
URL:
Title:
Optional Image Link ( default )
URL:

This board is powered by the Mr. Fong Device from Cyberarmy.com