Re: That is the COOLEST thing I've ever seen...

[ Reply ] [ Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Macy from ? (24.67.253.204) on Monday, August 11, 2003 at 8:56pm :

In Reply to: Re: That is the COOLEST thing I've ever seen... posted by James from cae168-220-253.sc.rr.com (24.168.220.253) on Monday, August 11, 2003 at 11:09am :

Yeah, and now Disney still makes Read-Alongs, but it's not the same. I don't have one of the new ones, but they look like it's a CD with a booklet that comes in a DVD case, and then as a bonus in the pacakage, it says, "Free cassette." It used to be one of the only ways to enjoy a movie after it had been in theatres, you're right. Now kids have access to the same sort of thing on some DVDs, or CD-ROMs.
I have to admit, I actually kind of like the ones that are read by other voice actors, or maybe the actors themselves, but not just audio taken from the film. It makes them sort of funnier to me. And it makes it seem that they actualy went to more effort to make new sounds and dialougue.
Although we haven't made it into a Flash book yet, I noticed something funny in Star Trek IV. When the crew is heading back through time to 1986, they used a scene of them on the bridge where Chekov is wearing medical scrubs, so I guess some unknowing person just took a still from the end of the movie instead, lol.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail: ( default )
Subject:
URL:
Title:
Optional Image Link ( default )
URL:

This board is powered by the Mr. Fong Device from Cyberarmy.com