My latest copyright infringement - Bantha Tracks # 20 (TOD)

[ Reply ] [ Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Sean from ? (216.221.81.98) on Wednesday, September 03, 2003 at 8:23pm :

As most of you know by now, I routinely violate Lucasfilm's copyright laws by posting stuff from Hyperspace that has relevance to Indiana Jones, in this case, an article on TOD. Enjoy.

Number 20, Copyright © May 1983

Indiana Jones Update
Indiana Jones and the Temple of Doom, the next motion picture in the ongoing adventure of the hero of Lucasfilm, Ltd and Steven Spielberg's Raiders of the Lost Ark began principal photography on April 1 for Paramount Pictures.

As with the first film of the series, Steven Spielberg directs the 1930's-style cliffhanger being filmed on locations in Sri Lanka and Hong Kong, with interiors set for shooting at EMI Elstree Studios in London.

Harrison Ford will recreate the role he originated in Raiders, the archaeologist adventurer Indiana Jones. Kate Capshaw will costar. Frank Marshall, who produced the first film of the series, and George Lucas will co-executive produce, with Robert Watts serving as producer of Indiana Jones and the Temple of Doom.. Gloria Katz and Willard Huyck, who wrote American Graffiti, have written the screenplay based on a story by George Lucas.

I love this stuff...

Sean

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail: ( default )
Subject:
URL:
Title:
Optional Image Link ( default )
URL:

This board is powered by the Mr. Fong Device from Cyberarmy.com