Ya had ta be there....

[ Reply ] [ Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Jimmie from ? (4.5.78.150) on Tuesday, October 28, 2003 at 3:50pm :

In Reply to: Re: uuuuhhhhhh.....that was me....very drunk posted by teachergreg from c-24-126-63-212.we.client2.attbi.com (24.126.63.212) on Monday, October 27, 2003 at 9:02pm :

Sorry it's taken me so long to get back to this....

Macy : There's not a thing in the "featurette" that wasn't in the Making of Raiders....and they didn't even try to get the editing to flow well...it feels like they picked soem choice cuts, and just slapped em together. Best buy did the same thing with RELOADED - the extra disk was stuff from all of the earlier releases of Matrix films just glommed together...

TeacherGreg : It is an exclusive to Best Buy, and from what I understand, you CAN get them over their website, but I'll bet you can't find any in-store any more. When I went, with two of my pals, I had to nearly fight a woman over the set I grabbed as she was grabbing up sets left and right, and while everyone was fighting over them at the tops of the shelf, I went low, and when I put my hand on mine, she grabbed it just as I lifted it from the shelf....I had to yank it away....Both my buddies reported nearly the saem thing happening in a different part of the store where they had been directed to the sets.

At first the BEst Buy guy I asked seemd to not know anything about it. He ran off to ask - if I'd have waited for him, I'd have missed out, as the sets were cleaned out within minutes....

Jimmie

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail: ( default )
Subject:
URL:
Title:
Optional Image Link ( default )
URL:

This board is powered by the Mr. Fong Device from Cyberarmy.com