Yeah...

[ Reply ] [ Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Calixar from ca01-ch01-bl06.accel.pas.earthlink.net (209.179.168.15) on Wednesday, October 29, 2003 at 11:54pm :

In Reply to: Calixar - What would make it better?...I don't know. posted by Sean from ? (216.221.81.99) on Wednesday, October 29, 2003 at 5:27pm :

I guess it's just that these films were a large portion of my world as a teenager. I saw all three of them on their opening days... Temple and Last Crusade with my best friend (whom I had not yet met when Raiders came out.

Our love of the character and the stories were a very central part of our lives... we both dressed like Indy (still do, to an extent)... we refer to the times we see eachother as our "adventures" ...

I know... I'm just annoyed that it took this long for them to get here, and there's very little new in the extras. With the exception of two brief glimpses of cut scenes in the Raiders portion, I feel like there's nothing I haven't seen before.

I will definitely be playing the three movies several times... but I don't know if disc 4 will ever get played a second time.

I'm done... sorry...

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail: ( default )
Subject:
URL:
Title:
Optional Image Link ( default )
URL:

This board is powered by the Mr. Fong Device from Cyberarmy.com