At the risk of getting flamed...

[ Reply ] [ Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Vogel from cache-ra08.proxy.aol.com (152.163.252.8) on Friday, January 09, 2004 at 2:44am :

In Reply to: Future Indy movies with Flannery... posted by Sean from d226-10-99.home.cgocable.net (24.226.10.99) on Thursday, January 08, 2004 at 6:13pm :

...I could see it.... since I'm a fan of the YIJC, I already associate Flanery with Indy whenever I see him. I don't think he's young enough to pull off the 1910's anymore, but definitely some adventures in the mid 1920's would be excellent. I don't think he should get too close to the "Harrison Ford" time era, but if he plays a younger, more naive Indy, I think the audience can suspend their disbelief.

I know there aren't many other "Young Indy" fans out there.... perhaps if the TV show had been paced like the movies, it would have been different, and at the same time, it would have lacked the charm. I can't put my finger on it, but I, for one, would be intrigued at the prospect.

: Hey:

: I've sort of softened on the YIJC over the last while, perhaps due to advancing age, perhaps not.

: I thought I'd bring this up again, as it has been hashed out before here...but new hash is good...uh...strike that.

: Simple question - Would you support new Indiana Jones film projects with Flannery in the title role, possible set during the late 1910's, early 1920's?

: I actually wouldn't mind seeing it, the more I think about it. Provided Spielberg were involved, and Rick McCallum didn't get his greasy hands anywhere near it.

: Cheers,
: Sean

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail: ( default )
Subject:
URL:
Title:
Optional Image Link ( default )
URL:

This board is powered by the Mr. Fong Device from Cyberarmy.com