Re: Indiana Jones and The Infernal Machine for N64

[ Reply ] [ Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by noseyisabel from ip68-228-34-72.tc.ph.cox.net (68.228.34.72) on Monday, March 22, 2004 at 2:14am :

In Reply to: Re: Indiana Jones and The Infernal Machine for N64 posted by Sean from wc12.wlfdle.rnc.net.cable.rogers.com (66.185.84.79) on Tuesday, March 16, 2004 at 4:26pm :

: Welcome aboard.

: Here's the thing - regardless of a previous owner of your N64 (BTW - get an Xbox and play Emperor's Tomb), there should be no difference made to the game. The save games are stored on the cartridge, not the N64 - it doesn't have hard-drive. So, unless you loaded up the save game of a previous owner of the actual game, there should be no problem. Besides, I don't even think that there are cheats for the game. I could be wrong.

: At any rate, here's a link with a complete walkthrough of the game, which I hope helps you out.

: If not, perhaps some other folks can shed some light on this/

Thanks for the advice. I digged out the instruction manual for the game and it turned out that the level Solomon's Mines is only available with use of the N64 expansion pak. Mystery solved!

I've already played Emperor's Tomb and enjoyed it a great deal. Do you guys think the bonus material is worth my energy going back and collecting all the secrets?

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail: ( default )
Subject:
URL:
Title:
Optional Image Link ( default )
URL:

This board is powered by the Mr. Fong Device from Cyberarmy.com