Somebody please oil my rocking chair....

[ Reply ] [ Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Michaelson from eeespace208.utsi.edu (150.182.24.208) on Wednesday, April 14, 2004 at 2:28pm :

In Reply to: Re: Reunion at the old folk's home.... posted by Goodsport from adsl-216-102-199-185.dsl.snfc21.pacbell.net (216.102.199.185) on Wednesday, April 14, 2004 at 11:08am :

It's good to see some old, familiar names pop up again! I'm pleased I'm not the only 'old fogey' that pops in now and again. As to the exchange rate, if the Wested leather is to much, they now make a cloth version that's real nice, and not that expensive. It's roots go back to Fallguy's push for a cloth Indy jacket right here at Indyfan that U.S. Wings created, but didn't get the color right. That jacket is still available through Wings, but didn't get the following it COULD have had if they hadn't dropped the ball. Wested got it right the first time, and it's now available for those who can't afford, or don't really WANT a leather version of the Wested jacket. Old news at COW, but some updated info for folks who wander in and out these doors that don't go to Indygear. Regards. Michaelson

: : "I'm cold....my wheelchair doesn't work...and the nurses are stealing from me!"

: : Wow....I pop in here after being away a bit meself, and two of the oldest clucks around are shootin the breeze!

:
:       That's what I get for being old, I guess.

:
: : What the heck has everyone been up to? Cripes, the front page hasn't even been updated in a while...

: : Jimmie

:
:       I've been okay, I suppose. How about you?

:       As for the front page: yeah, I noticed that too!

:
: -G

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail: ( default )
Subject:
URL:
Title:
Optional Image Link ( default )
URL:

This board is powered by the Mr. Fong Device from Cyberarmy.com