Re: indianajones.com update - Read-A-Long

[ Reply ] [ Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Macy from px2ht.ok.shawcable.net (24.67.253.204) on Monday, April 19, 2004 at 6:25pm :

In Reply to: indianajones.com update - Read-A-Long posted by Sean from wc05.wlfdle.rnc.net.cable.rogers.com (66.185.84.72) on Wednesday, April 14, 2004 at 9:33am :

Hi. Thanks for pointing out the article, I'll have to take a look.

Yes, the next read-alongs are always in my list of things to do. I know nothing is worse than saying something is Coming Soon on a site and noting ever happens! I do graphic design and it's been really busy the past few months, so I've had to put personal fun projects on the backburner. Now it's eased up a bit and I was this close to doing a new Flash vook this weekend after receiving an e-mail from someone. Then I ended up working on a DVD of Indy and Star Wars ads and interviews instead.

Enough rambling. I will do more read-a-longs VERY soon, and I'll let you know here when I do. I was going to do Goonies next but I should probably do Raiders. It's one of the few I have on record instead of cassette, but I got a record player for Christmas, and I'll be able to capture it now.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail: ( default )
Subject:
URL:
Title:
Optional Image Link ( default )
URL:

This board is powered by the Mr. Fong Device from Cyberarmy.com