Indy IV Delayed...Again.

[ Reply ] [ Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Sean from wc12.wlfdle.rnc.net.cable.rogers.com (66.185.84.79) on Friday, April 23, 2004 at 11:46am :

This off the wires, via theforce.net:

Indiana Jones can hang up his hat and put the whip back in storage because it doesn't look like he's making a return to the big screen any time soon.
The Indiana Jones triumvirate of Harrison Ford, Steven Spielberg and George Lucas all have other commitments on their rosters that rank above the long anticipated Indy 4.

While the fourth installment in the franchise was initially targeted for release by Paramount on July 4, 2005, the script was sent back for a rewrite after Lucas decided he was displeased with the material. Production is now slated to begin in 2005, with a release date in 2006.

And, Ford has signed off on his next picture:

Harrison Ford will star in The Wrong Element, a thriller to be financed and distributed by Warner Bros. The film was written by Joe Forte. A director will be signed soon, says Variety.
Ford will play the security chief for a global bank whose family is kidnapped. He's asked to topple his own security safeguards and steal $37 million from the bank to save his family. Then he has to stop the kidnappers, who've created a complex trail that will make him look guilty of embezzlement.

I don't know anymore. Is Indy IV going to happen? Do I even want it to happen? I don't know anymore.

Cheers,
Sean

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail: ( default )
Subject:
URL:
Title:
Optional Image Link ( default )
URL:

This board is powered by the Mr. Fong Device from Cyberarmy.com