Re: Hello, all!

[ Reply ] [ Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Goodsport from adsl-216-102-199-185.dsl.snfc21.pacbell.net (216.102.199.185) on Monday, May 24, 2004 at 1:31am :

In Reply to: Re: Hello, all! posted by Indys Girl from adsl-214-71-57.jax.bellsouth.net (68.214.71.57) on Sunday, May 23, 2004 at 12:21pm :

: Wow, after reading through some of these posts, I see a handful or so of names that I actually recognize. Michaelson, Goodsport, 3thoubucks (I remember you as 3k$), to name a few...Ulla!! I never expected to see you again. Everyone is busy with their lives nowadays, I suppose; I miss the good old days of posting back and forth on here at two and three in the morning. I should stop by every now and then. Well, take care, everyone. :-)
: Cheerio,
: ~Indy's Girl, a.k.a. "Iggy"~ --<--@

It's great to see (read?) you here again! So how've you been?

As for the potential Return of the Jedi retooling: I've heard something about that as well, and hope that it doesn't really happen. Besides, it just makes more sense for Anakin Skywalker's ghost to reappear at the end of the film as a fatherly figure (as Sebastian Shaw) to Luke and Leia than as someone actually younger (as Hayden Christensen) than them.

-G

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail: ( default )
Subject:
URL:
Title:
Optional Image Link ( default )
URL:

This board is powered by the Mr. Fong Device from Cyberarmy.com