Re: So What is YOUR Holy Grail...?

[ Reply ] [ Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Michaelson from eeespace102.utsi.edu (150.182.24.102) on Wednesday, September 15, 2004 at 11:49am :

In Reply to: So What is YOUR Holy Grail...? posted by Sean from wc12.wlfdle.rnc.net.cable.rogers.com (66.185.84.79) on Thursday, September 09, 2004 at 1:56pm :

: We all know that Henry Sr. was willing to sacrifice so very, very much in his quest for the Cup.

: What would you be willing to sacrifice nearly everything for? To keep this on track, it should be an inanimate object (IE: Movie prop), and it should be a reality (Not, "A Flying Car," as cool as that would be.)

: This could be your Rosebud, or something you've always desired. It doesn't really have to be something that you need to spend your whole life researching to find, but I think you get what I'm getting at by now.

: For myself, I would sacrfice much for a Rickenbacker guitar used by John Lennon in the early part of the Beatles' career.

: Anyone else?

: Cheers,
: Sean

Wow, that's a tough one Sean. Sometimes it depends on where one is in their time of life. Instead of a 'thing', I'd prefer experiences. I'd love to visit Egypt and the Temple of Karnak with my eldest archaeologist daughter. I'd love to visit London and (don't laugh) the Victorian graveyards and crypts of the old city with my youngest daughter(related interest to the eldest daughter. Guess it depends on who you ask. (grins)) Those are the 'Grails' I would seek, I suppose. Good (and tough) question, my friend! Regards. Michaelson

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail: ( default )
Subject:
URL:
Title:
Optional Image Link ( default )
URL:

This board is powered by the Mr. Fong Device from Cyberarmy.com