Re: Is "The Mummy Returns" worth watching?

[ Reply ] [ Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Michaelson from mcross.utsi.edu (150.182.24.206) on Tuesday, February 08, 2005 at 5:11pm :

In Reply to: Is "The Mummy Returns" worth watching? posted by Goodsport from adsl-63-199-225-108.dsl.scrm01.pacbell.net (63.199.225.108) on Tuesday, February 08, 2005 at 4:36pm :

: : I never saw this movie, because the Rock was a no dialoge bit part and sick-o annimated bug in The Mummy Returns. But this was a pretty good movie! Most attractive fimale lead, (in my opinion) One Raiders reference- "You go first" and the guy who says it, sending his troops into a cave, sounds a lot like Sallah. The Rolling Gong lifted directly from Temple of Doom. The "Godsmack" music video at the end is awesome. ...so is the "Live" "Forever" video at the end of the Mummy Returns.

:
:       I still have yet to watch The Mummy Returns and The Scorpion King.

:       Would it be worth having a The Mummy DVD marathon, watching The Mummy, The Mummy Returns and The Scorpion King back-to-back?

:
: -G

I think so. I liked all there myself, and anytime they're on I find myself sitting down to watch them. Not many movies I can say that about these days...Regards. Michaelson

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail: ( default )
Subject:
URL:
Title:
Optional Image Link ( default )
URL:

This board is powered by the Mr. Fong Device from Cyberarmy.com