Boy, how times change

[ Reply ] [ Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Michaelson from mcross.utsi.edu (150.182.24.206) on Tuesday, February 15, 2005 at 1:19pm :

In Reply to: I see...I have to give the link a TITLE? posted by 3thoubucks from host-66-81-126-129.rev.o1.com (66.81.126.129) on Wednesday, February 09, 2005 at 2:40am :

: : One more try?

The 'Steve' in this post from 2000 IS Steve Delk who has started his own hat company, AdventureBilt Hats. That was during his development stage, and there has been a LOT of work done on THAT learning curve. Considering that the Miller was the newest kid on the block in our pursuit, we were all pleased with what Miller came out with at that time. Things moved on, though. The Miller is still a great hat. I had one too, and wore the heck out of mine, until it tapered to almost a point. I had it reblocked, then gave it to a young fellow on the West Coast. Last I heard, it's STILL doing him a good job, so don't count a Miller out.

Sounds to me like the Miller in this string just needs a completely overhaul...lining, sweatband, reblock AND ribbon. It's done everyday, and Steve can do it.

High regards. Michaelson

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail: ( default )
Subject:
URL:
Title:
Optional Image Link ( default )
URL:

This board is powered by the Mr. Fong Device from Cyberarmy.com