TM post FIXED - Prob solved....Aaaand this magic "scene"

[ Reply ] [ Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Jimmie from c-24-21-57-19.client.comcast.net (24.21.57.19) on Tuesday, March 22, 2005 at 1:15pm :

In Reply to: Raiders Scene after the credits... ? posted by Micah [indyfan.com] on Tuesday, March 22, 2005 at 12:01pm :

As one of the older folks about these parts, I can say with confidence that there was never any such scene after the credits....at least, not on any version *I* ever saw....I'm sure others here who originally saw Raiders in the theater can back me up....also - and I may be wrong here - the gimmick of placing an extra "scene" after the credits wasn't bein done back then....I think Ferris Beuler was the film that kick-started THAT sort of thing....

I forget how many times I saw Raiders in the theaters on it's initial release, and bein' the tech head that I and my friends were, we would often stay all the way through the credits to see who did what. Also, sometimes we sat through the credits because, back in the day, some theaters would actually let you buy ONE ticket and stay in for as many showings as you liked.....

I doubt this thing exists'.....sort of like the "Jabba" scene that so many "remembered" from Star Wars....

Jimmie

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail: ( default )
Subject:
URL:
Title:
Optional Image Link ( default )
URL:

This board is powered by the Mr. Fong Device from Cyberarmy.com