Re: I was out shooting my BB gun today...

[ Reply ] [ Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Michaelson from ? (150.182.24.110) on Wednesday, April 06, 2005 at 12:05pm :

In Reply to: I was out shooting my BB gun today... posted by Reggie from c-67-170-50-96.hsd1.wa.comcast.net (67.170.50.96) on Tuesday, April 05, 2005 at 10:20pm :

At least it wasn't an Apache gunship. He could have thought you a threat. (grins) Regards. Michaelson

: ...my PPK BB gun. I was knocking over arow head bottles with great accuracy I might add, when all of a sudden I hear WHUMP WHUMP WHUMP and I look up and see a military Huey flying by realy low, must have been like 75 feet. It slows down and starts coming towards me and then circles my house then ducks behind some trees out of my view. But I can still hear its loud WHUMP WHUMP WHUMP and it comes out from behind the trees and circles me again slower this time. I am not stepping outside with that damn BB gun again. I was dressed partly in Indy gear with my bag to hold the BB's and Co2 canisters and my hat. Scary Scary! It sort of reminds me of the time the neibors complained I was setting off firecrackers when I was actualy craking my whip, but this incident tops them all.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail: ( default )
Subject:
URL:
Title:
Optional Image Link ( default )
URL:

This board is powered by the Mr. Fong Device from Cyberarmy.com