My Wested has arived!

[ Reply ] [ Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Reggie from c-67-170-50-96.hsd1.wa.comcast.net (67.170.50.96) on Wednesday, April 13, 2005 at 8:49pm :

My cowhide LC jacket came today with about only 3 weeks of waiting! The cowhide is sure stiff and pretty thick for a non-motorcycling jacket. It's got a bit of weight to it compaired to my Guide Gear jacket. It fits better too. The satin Wested uses has a nice sheen to it compaired to the Guide Gear. I ordered mine with a cotton body with satin sleeves. The stitching of both the lining and the leather is top notch! Wested must be really detail oriented. The stitching reminds me of a dress shirt. This jacket is going to be realy nice when it breaks in. The leather is all uniform with no blemishes, scratches, or scaring. The bi-swing back is very deep going in about 2 inches. With this, the cowhide, and the optional back pleat elastic, the pleat doesn't want to move very much. It will never want to stay open like the older models that's for sure! The adjustment straps a very difficult to adjust. I have to take the jacket off and use both hands and feed the strap through the D-rings. The whole jacket is just really hard right now but will loosen up and it'll be really nice.
-Reggie

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail: ( default )
Subject:
URL:
Title:
Optional Image Link ( default )
URL:

This board is powered by the Mr. Fong Device from Cyberarmy.com