Re: Help me Michaelson...your my only hope!

[ Reply ] [ Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Michaelson from ? (150.182.24.110) on Wednesday, May 11, 2005 at 12:25pm :

In Reply to: Help me Michaelson...your my only hope! posted by Meg from cache-ntc-aa04.proxy.aol.com (207.200.116.8) on Monday, May 09, 2005 at 7:07pm :

Hi Meg! It's been a while. Actually, there's a new vendor who is offering a GREAT strap now, since Noel has closed his doors. The company is Texas Action Gear, and he can be found at the link provided below. I have one of his straps, and they're great! I highly recommend them to you! Good to 'see' you again!!! High regards! Michaelson

: Greetings,
: You probaly don't remember me, but I used to visit here a couple years ago. Anyways, I had purchased a MkV11 bag a while back, and never got around to getting the leather strap for it. I was going to purchase one through Noel Howard, but while reading through several post at Indy Gear, got the impression that he was no longer in buisness. Can you give me the scoop on this O wise one, and let me know where I can get a decent strap for my bag? Thank you very much! Take Care!

: Meg
: p.s. sorry if this is a duplicate post...I wasn't sure if my first one went through.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail: ( default )
Subject:
URL:
Title:
Optional Image Link ( default )
URL:

This board is powered by the Mr. Fong Device from Cyberarmy.com