Re: One more question O wise one...

[ Reply ] [ Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Michaelson from ? (150.182.24.110) on Friday, May 13, 2005 at 10:44am :

In Reply to: One more question O wise one... posted by Meg from cache-ntc-aa04.proxy.aol.com (207.200.116.8) on Thursday, May 12, 2005 at 7:50pm :

: Thanks Michaelson, your my hero! If you don't mind me asking, why did Mr. Howard close his doors? I know he was always very generous in helping the indyfans. Did he just get busy with other projects? I'm just a curious gal...

: Meg

Hi again Meg. He just decided it was time to retire. His company had been involved as far back as making costume designs for the Beatles movies back in the early 60's, so he's had his hand in the industry for quite a while. There's supposed to be a move by him to possibly reopen a scaled back version of the MBA company, but that's just been a rumor, and nothing more heard for some time. The new MBA still makes the gear, but the prices are so high now, no one even wants to talk to them. I'm sure it was planned, as if you price something far enough out of range of the fan, you won't be bothered by them. Haven't heard anymore from them since. Glad to see you now registered at Indygear too! High regards! Michaelson

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail: ( default )
Subject:
URL:
Title:
Optional Image Link ( default )
URL:

This board is powered by the Mr. Fong Device from Cyberarmy.com