Awesome yet risky at the same time!

[ Reply ] [ Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Goodsport from adsl-75-26-171-102.dsl.scrm01.sbcglobal.net (75.26.171.102) on Wednesday, June 20, 2007 at 7:49pm :

In Reply to: Re: Indiana Jones Action Figures, Lego and more!! posted by James from adsl-070-157-149-051.sip.asm.bellsouth.net (70.157.149.51) on Wednesday, June 20, 2007 at 1:11pm :

: : I don't know how I feel about this. A little bit excited, a little bit concerned that I'll reach saturation point after the first week.

: Also, it will probably feel a little odd, since the series has never really been heavily merchandised.

On the one hand, the Indiana Jones franchise finally seems to be getting the corporate attention that it's always deserved.

On the other hand, there's certainly the risk of oversaturation that you've correctly brought up.

Also, considering that this'll be the first Indiana Jones movie made in the internet age, it'll now be more difficult to achieve the proper sense of awe and surprise then it was for the previous three films. Hopefully Lucasfilm can somehow really keep the film's plot and such close to the vest until the film's release.

-G

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail: ( default )
Subject:
URL:
Title:
Optional Image Link ( default )
URL:

This board is powered by the Mr. Fong Device from Cyberarmy.com