Re: Awesome yet risky at the same time!

[ Reply ] [ Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Brisco from adsl-68-123-253-207.dsl.irvnca.pacbell.net (68.123.253.207) on Saturday, June 23, 2007 at 8:51pm :

In Reply to: Re: Awesome yet risky at the same time! posted by James from adsl-4-86-163.cae.bellsouth.net (65.4.86.163) on Wednesday, June 20, 2007 at 11:22pm :

Risky schmisky! I think it's awesome. Indy has always deserved more merchandising than there was. As much as I love Star Wars, it always bugged me that there was so much more of it out there than Indy. And when Lucasfilm Magazine changed its name to Star Wars Insider, but promised to continue to cover Indy as well, that bothered me too. Well, now Indy's time has come at last! More action figures!!! Hurrah! I do hope Sideshow is part of the licensing deals... That would be amazing for those of us who never managed to afford a Toys McCoy 12 inch Indy. I also really, really, REALLY hope Dark Horse is! I could really go for some more Indy comics these days, and it would be very strange if there wasn't a comic book adaptation of the new film since there always has been... (Last Crusade was kind of a lackluster comic compared to the others.)
Brisco

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail: ( default )
Subject:
URL:
Title:
Optional Image Link ( default )
URL:

This board is powered by the Mr. Fong Device from Cyberarmy.com