One more statement regarding USWings

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Michaelson from em12-686.utsi.edu on March 23, 1999 at 19:42:31:

In Reply to: Indy Jacket Imposters! posted by Abner on March 22, 1999 at 09:57:05:

: I accidently stumbled upon this website where they claim that CooperUSA made the jackets for the films! Peter Botwright should sue!

:
: Abner

Well, this has been an extremely interesting exercise regarding the contact between potential customers and companies. I received one more email from Mr. Hack this evening, and I must state before all on the forum that I am extremely impressed with the man. He not only has not only changed his web page and corrected the situation, but has gone as far as directly contacting Wested by phone and sought further information regarding this item. This man is the CEO of the company, and instead of passing the buck to an underling to appease the masses who want to find out information about their companies products, he did it himself and then followed up by contacting ME to tell me what he has done to change the situation. I am impressed. Just speaking for myself, it speaks volumes regarding the integrity of a company and the man at it's helm who does everything he can to correct something, then goes the extra effort to contact the requesting parties himself with what he's been doing. I must say, I have completely changed my mind regarding the way this company does business now. Apparently, to this writer, we DO have someone who cares about a potential customer located in the US. I wish him and his company well. I am also very happy that Peter Botwright once again has been given the credit he and his company is due regarding the true creation of the Indy jackets. I wish him well too. Finally, I am VERY proud at the way the members of the forum responded to this item, and not in an indirect way, but directly to this company as individuals, but also as members of this forum. I am proud to be associated with all of you. Regards. Michaelson

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL:  

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]