Re: A Young Indy question.

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by GCR from spider-wm034.proxy.aol.com on January 04, 2000 at 06:42:35:

In Reply to: A Young Indy question. posted by ROB T. on January 03, 2000 at 22:07:17:

: On the cover art for the Young Indy videos you can clearly see the famous Indy chin scar but I haven't noticed Flanery sporting it in the videos. Do they put the scar on Flanery for the show and I just haven't noticed it (my TV is pretty old) or does he play Indy without it? I know from "Last Crusade" that Indy got the scar several years before the series takes place so Flanery should have it.
: Is the guy who does the cover art just more hip on Indy lore than the make-up artists for the series?

It's very hard to see, but it's there. I just recently finished watching the entire series of available young Indy videos and I do remember seeing it here and there, when the light hits it just right. Unfortunately, I do not remember which particular episodes have the scar visible, and I would have to go back and watch them all again, and take note of the scar's appearance(that would take just a little bit of time sooo....). Anyway, I do know that in the daily make up routine for SPF on the show, they gave him a tiny little scar, they say so in the book: The Young Indiana Jones Chronicles, On the Set and behind the Scenes- By Dan Madsen. If you look hard enough in certain scenes, it is there.
-GCR

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL:  

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]