Spielberg On Celebrity Deathmatch tonight!

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Indiana Shorty from t3-ce-2.centix.net on February 24, 2000 at 22:43:09:

Well i was surprised to see ...The Master of directing!...Mr.Spielberg himself on Celebrity deathmatch!...he was fighting against alfred hitchcock...after a few lines spielberg begins to fight hitchcock ...after a few punches spielberg piledrives hitchcock to the floor and breaks his head open!...after that..Hitchcock rips spielbergs arm off!..."Oh No!...spielberg lost an arm!"..again hitchcock beats the crap out of spielberg!...but after a while..spielberg brings out..THE MOST SACRED TREASURE OF ALL!!....THE ARK OF THE COVENANT!!!..i was like....OH YEAH SPIELBERGS GONNA KICK HITCHCOCKS BUTT!...but whats this!?....THE ARKS SPIRITS TURN ON SPIELBERG!!...oh no say it aint so!....they rip him to shreds!...I AM SO PISSED OFF!!....(hey doesnt spielberg know to close his eyes when the ark is open?)...DARNIT!...how can they kill spielberg!?....Hitchcock leavesonly with a bleeding head...and spielberg gets his arm ripped and he gets killed!...what an upset!...oh well...they're just clay...(Man...why didnt they put ford on this episode? or Lucas? they could have at least put ford in and make him scream "Shut Your Eyes Steven...Dont Look at it!")

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL:  

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]