Re: I think I remember that...

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by bud-arc from 216-119-34-128.o1.jps.net on May 05, 2000 at 15:03:22:

In Reply to: I think I remember that... posted by graml on May 05, 2000 at 07:32:48:

: Wasn't the guy playing "Indy" looking for a TV remote control so he could watch America's Funniest Home Videos? Or something like that? Talk about shameless pandering. But I recall being pretty impressed with the stunts, especially that truck chase you mentioned.
: -graml

:
: : Only the most rabid Indy-fan will remember this from five or six years ago.

: : On the show with Bob Sagat called "America's Funniest Home Videos" somebody made a three or four minute home movie with an Indiana Jones theme. There was a truck chase, some pretty good stunts (they looked real good for a home movie) and a funny Raiders of the Lost Ark ending. Anybody remember this? I've been looking for it on the web with no luck.

Yeah, I remember watching AFHV all the time, and vaguely remember an Indy-type parody. I would also love to get my hands on this!
P.S. Does anyone remember America's Funniest People (came on after Home Videos) and the endless Jackalope short films? Those were SO cool! ("Hee-hee-hee, you'll NEVER catch me!")

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL:  

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]