I hate to say it, but...

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Brian K. from kbowen.xyplex.com on June 13, 2000 at 18:18:01:

In Reply to: phoned Wested posted by Gregg on June 13, 2000 at 13:31:04:

I think Peter might be well served to expand his business and raise the price of the jackets to cover the expansion. Maybe he's concerned about quality if he grows his business any bigger, I don't know, but he seems like he's trying to have a consumer retail business and movie garment business all within his really small shop...and judging by the pictures we saw of it, it does seem to me to be an awefully small shop. With times like this for the turnaround of an order, he's going to start seeing serious blowback soon on his orders. Got to say I love my Wested, and it's a better quality jacket than any other I've seen that I can get off the rack, but it seems to be rather rediculous if what you guys are saying is true. ( and I thought my 2 month wait was a long time...whew.. )

Brian K.

: Called Wested this morning and after a moment of careful deliberation told that my order is backlogged behind two others (could it be FallGuys?!). "It will go out [referring to production] in 2-3 days." If this helps anyone judge where theirs might be along a timeline: I orginally placed my order April 13th. Keep in mind that on May 18th I was told the same thing as this morning. They have confirmed my suspicions that the "poor quality shipment of skins" is their usual customer service placation.
:
:

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL: