Re: Let's give the supporting cast a hand!!

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Michelson from em12-686.utsi.edu on August 05, 1998 at 13:26:24:

In Reply to: Let's give the supporting cast a hand!! posted by Tommy K on August 04, 1998 at 16:24:07:

: This is probably a rhetorical question, seeing as how many may answer "'Last Crusade'", but: which movie had the best supporting cast, one that would have made even Tom Selleck look good?

Well, scarier yet, rumor has it that Kris Kristoferson (sp?) was actually considered, but didn't make a very good appearance for himself to Lucas and company. Lordy, I'm not for or against his style of singing/acting, but I think ANYONE would have made him look good! Anyway, the supporting cast of Last Crusade appeared seamless to me in terms of the characters meshing. Raiders seemed the more realistic of the three, due to the fact no where in real life do you find my before mentioned "seamless meshing" of people, because it takes all kinds to make up a world. You accept them as the come and move on. Raiders I believe was the most successful of the three to achieve this. Now Temple was a different animal all together, no matter at what level you want to look at it, and should probably just be left out of this discussion. Well, that's my spin on it, for what it's worth. Regards. Michaelson

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL:  

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]