Support the video releases

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Beowulf from FPARK-244-108.usae.bah.com on October 19, 2000 at 09:39:03:

In Reply to: Do they sell the young indy seris on tape. Or does everyone just have to record them from t.v.? posted by Indy Andrew Jones on October 18, 2000 at 19:09:18:

That's fine for copies of the original YIJC series or the re-edited movies that have not been released yet on video, but have aired on USA. However, for the re-edited movies that have been released on video - buy the tapes! It seems they aren't sure if they are going to release the rest on video because sales were so poor for the first batch. The more people who buy the ones out on video now, the better the chances are that we will see the rest released.

I have all of the original YIJC episodes (including the 4 not aired in the US) on tape as well as all of the re-edited movies aired on USA and not out on video yet. I'm willing to trade copies with anyone who is interested. But I won't copy the ones already out on video.

:
: I was hoping we could start a trade club or somthing, where we could make copys of the series, and mail them to other club members. I think they do something like that for Dragon Ball Z ( I dont personally follow that show )That way everyone can have the series. Any ideas?

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL:  

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]