I think Indy should NOT marry

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by auryn from spider-to082.proxy.aol.com on September 07, 1998 at 16:27:32:

In Reply to: I think Indy should marry or otherwise stick with Marion...here's why... posted by The White Rider on September 07, 1998 at 10:28:45:

I don't think that Indy should get married at all, I would think less of him. Well, you know, not really. Remember he has already been married to Dierdre. There is proof that he did indeed get married to another woman and had children, because there was an episode of the Chronicles where he had a daughter and it was eluded to that her mother was dead. I suspected that was a set-up by Lucasfilm to a possible marriage in the movies, but I hope they won't destroy the movies by doing this.

BUT, in the above post it seemed as though it only discussed the girls from the movies. There's been hundreds of others as fans of the show and books well know. In that case, he should marry Marion. For starters, Elsa is dead. Marion is the only one out of the three that I think he ever really ~loved~. I don't think he had much of a relationship with Willie, even after ToD ended and they lived on in their fictional realm of existence.

Marion is cool and so are a lot of the girls that he loved on the TV show. I find it hard to believe that marion is just spending her life all alone waiting for Indy. She's way smarter than that!

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL:  

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]