Open mind, huh?

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Indydawg from pool-63.52.3.71.atln.grid.net on May 07, 2001 at 19:50:08:

In Reply to: Whoa, whoa, whoa... posted by bud-arc on May 07, 2001 at 16:29:05:

I suppose that is why you are so good at ignoring posts that do not pertain to you. If you are the "exception to the rule", then so be it. I doubt it, as is evidenced by your immature reaction to what us "oldies" (and I AIN'T that damn old, yet....) have had to say, but that also goes along with everything that I see every day. Not a teenager today can admit when they are wrong, out of line, or simply being stupid. If you want to prove me wrong, then I suggest that you contribute your time and energy to making sure that the maturity level of this board contributes to it's dignity and good standing as a web community....as opposed to the immature, petty, "gotcha last" antics of late...

Later-
Indydawg

PS-Honestly though-if what I said didn't pertain to you, why did you feel it necessary to justify what is unjustifiable?

: : I haven't read what you are apologizing for, but I would be willing to bet that the ones it is directed to don't care anyway. As a young man, young enough to be a child of yours, but old enough to have a teaching career almost 5 years in the making, I can assure you, the young ones around here have no more regard for what is right, wrong, or completely uncalled for than the man in the moon.

: Right there. Don't give me this stereotypical mumbo-jumbo, because I don't want it. You don't know any of us personally and so your claims have no merit. Same with you, Fedora. "Infants who never had a good upbringing in good taste"? Speak for yourself, buster. At least us "young'uns" have more of an open mind than you "oldies." :P

: P.S. It's spelt "asinine."

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL:  

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]