You didn't say one single word that we are not all aware of. That magazine is comprised of articles/interviews dating to two years ago. Nothing in your post can be considered proof(nm)

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Shawnkara from spider-wa013.proxy.aol.com on July 05, 2001 at 04:39:07:

In Reply to: INDY 4 will be made please read PROOF!!!!!! posted by indy ebert on July 04, 2001 at 20:03:27:

: There is someone here who asked have i posted before YES i have many times now, you should read all the post to see who is posting.
: ok now to the matter at hand:
: GO OUT AND BUY THE NEW STAR WARS INSIDER IT IS A DOUBLE COVER ISSUE THE STAR WARS SIDE HAS OBIWAN ON IT AND THE OTHER SIDE IS INDY! HALF OF THE MAGAZINE IS SW AND THE OTHER IS IJ.
: HERE IS THE KEY ELEMENT TO IJ4:
: LUCAS,SPIELBERG,AND FORD HAVE ALL SUGGESTED IN RECENT OMNTHS THAT ANOTHER FILM IN THE SERIES IS NOT ONLY POSSIBLE BUT PROBABLE.
: IN DEC 2000 ,SPIELBERG TOLD INTERVIEWER LARRY KING THAT HE,LUCAS AND FORD WOULD DEFINITELY GET TO THE FILM.
: FORD TOLD AN AUDIENCE FOR BRAVO'S INSIDE THE ACTORS STUDIO THAT THERE WOULD INDEED BE ANOTHER FILM.
: THE LATEST WORD IS THAT M.NIGHT SHYAMALAN (6TH SENSE,UNBREAKABLE) HAS BEEN IN STEADY NEGOTIATIONS TO WRITE THE SCREENPLAY FOR THE NEXT ADVENTURE.
: AS FOR CASTING BOTH SEAN CONNERY AND MICHELLE YEOH HAVE PUBLICLY DICSUSSED THE POSSIBILITY OF APPEARING IN THE FOURTH FILM.
: (SPIELBERG ENDS THE ARTICLE WITH THIS NOTE)
: SPIELBERG-"I WANT TO MAKE A PROMISE....INDIANA JONES IS COMING BACK SOON.

: SO EVERYONE GO GET THIS MAGAIZNE ITS THE 20TH ANNIVERSARY ISSUE FOR OUR PAL INDIANA!!!!!! AND READ THIS AND MORE YOURSELF!

: To answer all the questions on everyones minds it seems that they have a script in the works and its going to happen because it was confirmed last night on "E" that the 3 actors mentioned in the article also where signed to do IJ4.

: INDY EBERT

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL:  

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]