Hold on yourself.

[ Reply ] [ Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Michaelson from eeespace106.utsi.edu (150.182.24.106) on Monday, September 10, 2001 at 3:28pm :

In Reply to: Hold on Michaelson... posted by Jay from spider-we052.proxy.aol.com (205.188.195.42) on Monday, September 10, 2001 at 3:12pm :

What is it with you, Jay? You seem to be ready and willing to try anyone on ever since the forum came back up, and don't seem to understand that we're not interested in that practice. I'll make this one exception in your case. Your comment implies unless it has been licensed by Lucasfilm is not to be considered something to BE discussed at a forum that is "for all things Indy related", also makes a statement that anyone interested in such is involved in a non-Indy activity. Considering licensing laws, the history of how one item lead to yet another item for the fan and collector, the fact that Lucasfilm has indeed given a non-official nod to certain items and sites, yes, I can indeed make such a statement. Considering your past posts, it very apparent you have no interest what so ever in what I mean, and I have absolutely no interest in jousting with you. If you think the practice of Patterson of just ignoring individuals such as yourself a poor practice, I thank you for the comparison. I consider myself in fine company. You may now go bait someone else and start a fight. I'm not interested. Michaelson

: Are you saying the IndyGear you're wearing if licensed by Lucasfilm, or is it just clothing based on a period of time? Was I incorrect in saying the video games are the only new thing that carries the Indiana Jones (Lucasfilm Licensed) name? Perhaps you would like Patterson to back you up by saying nothing? :p

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail: ( default )
Subject:
URL:
Title:
Optional Image Link ( default )
URL:

This board is powered by the Mr. Fong Device from Cyberarmy.com