OJ is right.

[ Reply ] [ Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Fall Guy from pool0075.cvx40-bradley.dialup.earthlink.net (216.244.42.75) on Saturday, August 24, 2002 at 10:05pm :

In Reply to: Stand down, fellas--I'l take this one. posted by Operator Jake from pcp414877pcs.mtsano01.ga.comcast.net (68.47.62.244) on Saturday, August 24, 2002 at 8:39pm :

: Check out www.indygear.com my friend.
: You can find out everything you ever wanted to know about the Indiana Jones-style jacket(but were afraid to ask).
: If you would like to gab one on one with a bunch of folks who just love to "talk shop" about jacket specs (and then some), check out "the Club Obi-Wan," under the community section. I can personally vouch that for the most part, the guys there are top-shelf, A-1 dudes.
: Happy browsing!
: Let's be careful out there.

All that's left here is the riff-raff. ;)
I, for one, love COW. COW is great. It's "for the fans by the fans", so it's the perfect place for a prospective shopper like yourself. A nirvana of straps, laces, acetone, cow, goat, roo, lamb, Pecard's dressing, whips, pleats, gussets, moleskin, Wested, FS, Wings, Aldens, Morgan, Allen, H.Johnson, Peters Bros, Dometakis, The Studio, MK (the dude AND the bag), guns, replicas of everything from Jones's yearbook to his death certificate, et cetera et ad absurdum.
Little word of advice, though. As a newbie, you must be rather obsequious. Have a fun time!
FG
:
:

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail: ( default )
Subject:
URL:
Title:
Optional Image Link ( default )
URL: